Congratulations Eric VW.
Start the day with 6*. When I talked to Chaz 2 hrs ago same temp but now is -1 and dropping. Think we will bottom out around -9. Wind are...
Quail, pheasant, venison, rabbit. Have tried elk, duck. Didn't care for the duck.
Was 5 when I got up and 19 now. This is about as good as it gets for today. Tomorrow will get up around 27 for a high and dropping around 0. 1...
As much as we can. I am like blackwood and like a warm house. We do have a fuel oil but very little use. We have many projects on the list...
We are mid 20s with partly cloudy skies and no wind to speak of. Chaz is out moving snow with both kubota and ATV. Not looking forward to the...
Happy birthday Rottiman.
Not good. Sorry to hear that.
Oh her back. That must have hurt.
Woke to rain and now we have snow. Temps holding at 30.
You won't wait that long. :rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
So to hear the car got hurt but glad hubby is ok.
I am certainly glad the dog didn't get rabies but sorry to hear it got mange. I also glad your daughter didn't get hurt.
I was thinking new wife. :rofl: :lol:
Hi Patricia and welcome. You are going to find many helpful wonderful people out here. We like beer, pets and pics. The more pics the better....
That was the way I was doing it but when I divided 40 x 5 I messed up and got 6. Opps. Lol. Still hate math.
Have a question. Not totally understanding why he was put in the garage by Sheppard (dog?) I can understand the concern with it going towards...
It was -9 when Chaz left for work. Tomorrow is going to be mess. With a mix of rain snow and sleet when the temps go up in the mid 30's.
Sorry to see your temps so low but the pic could be our front porch as we enclose our porch the same way for winter
If my math is correct (we'll see) I figure 2.5 oz per 5 gallons.