I was curious to find out. Did a google and went to arboristite.com. they stated that if you let it season till the bark falls off you will be...
Sorry to hear your friend died.
Thank you.
Like they said glad no serious damage. Get well soon.
Where is my super bowl ring. :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
I knew you'd come through with a pic for him. Thanks.
:rofl: :lol: No I won the saw in the raffle. I may let him borrow it if he takes care of it.
Totally agree with you. When sitting on my front porch I can see across the valley.
We won't be picking up right away as the ground os way too soft and where we will be stacking will be pretty wet. We have springs all over the...
Blue skies and sunny. Hit 50* today so took a little bit of a field trip to check out some wood. Then when got home Chaz put the bar and chain...
I had just started to contact some tree services to offer out place for log dump. The first guy I talked to provided me with another guys number...
Got up to 34* and is currently 42 with sunny skies. Heat wave :banana:
Started the day at 1* and it is now 29*. Slight cloud cover but sim is getting through.
Started the day a -9* and currently at 10*. Full sunshine and no wind. Might get a few degrees warmer before the day is over.
X2
Welcome aboard. I am going to leave the id to some of the more knowledgeable members help you with that. We like pics, pets and beer. There is...
Enjoyed the side trip. If a few got slipped in accidentally I don't think anyone would mine. :whistle:
Sorry to hear that. Take care and get well soon.
Doing pretty good. By the time Chaz went to work it was 68 so I kicked on the furnace to give it a boost up to 75. The temp outside is 0 and...
We hit -9 below. Stating slowly to warm up. Clear blue skies and little wind.