That seems like a good price Don. Getting rid of construction debris can be a pain in the neck and wallet. Residential waste haulers check bags...
A few years ago when I bought the f 100, during the move into the house, some cement fell out of the corners. I decided to do a tear down. I...
Now this is cruel, all this food talk.
Low 50's here. I turned the boiler back on for the second time this month. :mad: A northeast wind off the ocean today. The wife is not too happy...
Can you get the stones that are in front of the wall back into place on the wall? Maybe once all the stumps are dead an gone, you could mow in...
Looking good. Time for a goat to keep up on it. Any poison ivy in the mix?
I did not think I would add anything else to this thread, but today, my son changed that. He was playing around with his friends after school...
Anyone have any food pics? I'd like to see the cooked pig or whatever else made it to the grill.
Keep him outta the mud. Nice pics.
I realize schools have policies against taking certain items to school, hitting, cursing, etc. Stuff happens, especially on the playground. Kids...
Half of the "beard thread" is in that group shot.
Ah, no. But I was wearing my Red Sox hat yesterday, so maybe.:yes:
I was set up at a show today selling some woodworking and forged items. I've been up since 5:00am and still have a truck to unload. The weather...