That is excellent. I was pretty young in 1976, but I remember it as a very patriotic time, celebrating the birthday of this nation. Nice piece...
Anything different from other Fishers being a bicentennial? Looks good.
Do you know if that house had a slate roof on it once? It looks like there is a turret roof on the right side of the house. Are you installing...
No, but I would.
Sounds good, I never thought of that. We used to have a French dish of bread soaked in milk with a sliced banana and a sprinkle of sugar on top...
As they should.
I saw one last year sitting on a large boulder in a yard, and that surprised me. I did a double take.
I might have to try that sometime. We like the Jiffy mix. Krusteaz make a nice honey cornbread mix too. We add a half can of canned corn to the...
New or salvaged? Happy birthday Grizz.
38 Degrees and it looks clear this morning. The boiler is back on for the third time this spring.:mad:
48 degrees now with a raw wind for the last two days. The house is at 60 degrees and I am burning lumber scraps. I have had the boiler off and...
Moisterer and gooder for sure.
Finally some decent weather. I moved the snow blower to the back of the shed and took out the mower. The shed stunk like mouse whizz. I found a...
You all have an open invite to stop in here if you are up this way heading north. Advance notification will get you pizza.:drool:
Firewood, saws, stoves, splitters, grills, food, trucks, and lots of mutual respect. Yeah, it is a good place to be at.
Good on you for breaking out the heavy gear Dave. Looking forward to some pictures.
I cooked up a small chicken for lunch today on the Weber grill. I cooked it using a charcoal ring around the outer edge. I tossed in some Norway...
Looks like a great day. Are those white bass a striped bass hybrid? They have the lateral lines, but a lot plumper.
I would think if it was in a dark room with a flashlight going, you would see it better.
How bout sealing the outlet and intake holes. Light a few incense sticks in the stove and leave the door open until burning nicely. Shut the...