What do you call them? Steamers, quahogs... Steamers are excellent up this way.
Great pictures too from your part of the world.
Interesting. No added pectin to set it? The low amount of added sugar is interesting two. Is there a common name for it like inkberry or...
Dan is correct. I met him at the Woodstock cookout a few years back. He is quite an accomplished woodworker. I believe he was making wood...
I will sends my mens over with a truck and pick for you up the item and ship it. They will have check... :D
Grandpa's rock Stinny! Nice job.
Condolences and prayers from us here Gary. May you and your family find strength and peace at this time.
Good stuff there Pete. I might have to try that in my outdoor oven this fall with a crock of pork n' beans.
Yabba Dabba Doo. Bronto burgers!:drool:
Ignore them. They will go away. I sold a stove several years ago and got the " My mens will be over with truck and will give a check" story. I...
Open door, besides pizza and calzones, I would say fajitas, a broiled steak in a cast iron pan, shrimp, lobster and clams. It is like a broiler...
Just a little bit of nostalgic tool history here. I located my 1975 Craftsman tool book recently. These saws have/had a time and place for their...
Only for baking breads, roasts and casseroles. Mostly for longer cooking time, medium cooked foods. Pizza and calzones need the high heat and...
The firing time depends on what is cooking. For pizza cooking temps, a solid hour. The dough prep and rise can be done while heating, so the...
Yesterday barely made it over 70 degrees with overcast conditions and winds off the ocean. It was a damp, cool day. By the afternoon, dry air...
What area?
A missing concrete footer a little way in?:whistle: Or are the wood columns floating above them?
Pete, beer makes everything that is out of plumb and level look fine.
Tiger beetle. Watch out, that means you have a tiger nearby I do believe...:D [IMG]
I don't think that is the EAB. They look a bit longer with a longer wing case. I saw one at work like the one you posted and it was a tiger...