Good job. I need to replace my glass gasket again. This is a good reminder to inspect things before the burn season. Good sealing gaskets do...
Post counts are just numbers. It is the content and the character of the posting member which is important to me. I see here that new members...
This should be an interesting heating season with the new stoves making their way to members homes. I am also wondering how many new members will...
Very "forestry" looking. I like it.
Nice job Dutch. Very nice, attractive grain there. I am very partial to craftsman style finish carpentry work, so I appreciate the simplicity...
Recent pic. [ATTACH] or [ATTACH]
Papadave has dibs on me already.:yes:
Will do. They are reporting a September polar vortex this fall. Cooler weather may be here sooner than expected.
Does the rot cause any issues with it getting into the saw/bar/chain?
I encourage anyone to build one. Sure, it takes a little time to fire it up and prep the food, but I think the results are great. I mean, being...
These calzones had an egg wash on them, so they are darker than they would normally be. Here it is. 1 cup of water 110 degrees 1 teaspoon of...
We had some friends over for calzones this evening. I tried a chunk of my homemade "Sasquatch" fire starters, and it worked well. I fed the oven...
Wow. Yah, a large one would be nice to dry and save or sell. I've cut and kept even small burl pieces for turnings and carvings. I have a few...
Yeah, what a tease:(.
Excellent! I might have to get some this weekend now.
Don't feel bad Dave. Here is my last batch, or, it is possible a sasquatch defecated out in back of the house. If figure it out when I start it...
I made some using some scratch and dent wax and saw chips/dust. I melted the wax, mixed the wood in and scooped it into a paper towel tube taped...
I read that sugar can help set jams and jellies. Some recipes call for more pectin if sugar is reduced or other sweeteners used. A quick net...
@bogydave I see the water is murky. What is the story with that? Silt runoff? Does it affect the fishing? Nice fish all.
Funny stuff. Where did you say the address of that car wash was?