That looks really good. Can you run the blackberries through a food mill and strain it through cheesecloth to capture the seeds?
Pete, the screw wrench or "monkey wrench" is a L. Coes from Worcester, MA. They made the first monkey wrenches. Circa 1890. I have a smaller...
I remembered this thread from a while back, time to give it some life again. I went to two estate sales over the summer. One was a gentleman who...
Prayers from us, for strength, to your mom and family.
Good luck with this project and I hope you come up with a good solution. I am subscribing to see what you come up with. @devilsbrew may have...
Nice to hear that story. It seems like there are not too many stories of people getting through to someone about good wood storage/burning...
Excellent work Adam. Those will fill up nicely.
Pork loin on a cherry plank with baked beans and a few fresh loaves. All out of the mud oven. [ATTACH]
I guess that makes two Dave's from Michigan busting my cookies about pizza and stuff.:whistle: Keep trying, it is part of the fun.
USPS flat rate boxes are reasonable in pricing. A curled up cable should fit in a medium box or smaller I would think. I have to charge more for...
Hot tap water, not full temp is just about right. I use a thermometer to get it close.
I've read about it, but I don't think I have ever had it. Don't you add flour or yeast to it after using some of it to keep going? With all this...
You can rent a demolition hammer from a big box store with a wide chisel to make work faster. It will be a labor saver. A small sledge with a...
Laying matching bricks down would look good too. Setting a wood form for concrete is a little bit of work to prevent bowing of the frame and leak...
How about chipping up the tile, making a wood frame and pouring a few bags of concrete to bring the height up. Re-tile as needed. It is too bad...
Halloween candy is in stores already...
Yellow jackets all sugared and liquored up on fermenting grapes from my vines is not good. Not good at all.
The oven floor, yes, that would work. The dome is hotter though. I could let coals sit and heat the brick floor. I see a new thread in the...
I was out surfcasting yesterday afternoon and into the evening. No action. A couple of weeks when the water cools should bring the bass back in...
In theory it could work, but practically, I think it would be a little difficult . Tandoor ovens are heated from below and the sides walls of the...