I can understand the Ma. thing. NH has some nice communities less than an hour from the water. Southeastern NH can put you at the coast in no...
A true gem of a piece. So many stories are lost in time. It is great to know the history of the saw and the man that owned it. Condolences from...
I pay upwards of $50.00 a gallon and it seems unreasonable, but in the long run it is worth it. Paint coverage, durability, washability and how...
I pushed the dough up the sides. That batch of dough rose almost too good. The flames were rolling out the door on that firing. It was quite...
I need a window gasket too. I'll run the soot eater down the liner in a couple of weeks. I like a little nip in the air before I start really...
Fired it up using oak, and black locust. The locust needed some coals to take off. I had the oven cranking with heavy rolling flames. These...
When does the ad go up on CL? Did you need wedges to drop it?
Here is a quick batch from this morning. I added little chunks of charcoal from the grill to the mix. [ATTACH] @papadave, sliced on the band...
Cooking some meaty, cheesy pizza in the outdoor oven.:drool: Probably cleaning up the patio now that all the soused hornets are done eating the...
Piped out to the water garden for round two. :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Where were you this time?
Selling point, imo.
Emma is looking good Brian. Nice looking pup you have there.
Don't worry. If its' organic, its' gotta be good for you.:rofl: :lol: I hope you don't live downwind of the prevailing wind.
Nice little skiff there. I have a deep V 14 footer with a 25 merc that I use in the local river and salt marshes up here. It is light enough for...
The ceramic scent stone is porous according to their site. I wonder if the scent oils could saturate the clay and possibly stain the stove top....
A light cleaning and a stained tiger maple handle would look great. Nice find.
Ah, good. I was not sure if the berries were used. Can you can the filling for later in the winter for some pies around the holidays?...
Welcome Terry. Great pictures. Don't spoil us all at once. :thumbs: Nice installation job on that mantle.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather eat that lasagna before any 5 star restaurant meal. Everything cooked outside just seems to taste...