If you have a rheostat, it can help tone down the tip temperature if you get problems with it running too hot.
Basswood works really well for pyrography.
Good work . This thread is a good reminder for seasonal maintenance. I need to re-sharpen my blade for leaf mulching season. I've read...
We need it more than ever. I was working a residential job site and loading the work truck after finishing some repairs. An elderly woman in...
It is good to see the membership increase. I can tell you that I know quite a few people that lurk here, but don't join for one reason or...
How about this. 22 ga. laser butt-welded, black single wall pipe. I bought my flex liner through them and just remembered the stainless...
Have you cut any open to see how they are inside? Just curious.
Is that a massive burl in the second picture, just left of center? Nice job, proper and all.
Then it would be a "Fishah". It will be hard to beat last winter with the snow we got. Cold was not too bad around here. I don't lay to much...
Thin air in the mountains methinks...:D
Go to Nh. The accents in MA and Maine are "wicked haahd" to learn.
Love 'em here too, as well as steam tractors and power hammers for foundries and forging. There are some videos on Youtube of the Challenger...
Good stuff there Brian. The smokehouse should have some good pictures this fall with all that new gear.
I was expecting to see a steak and potatoes.:(
...and we are out of it. The cell tracked just SE of us. The words "rotational clouds" and "shear winds" from the weatherman was convincing...
Full blown tornado watch here. In the basement as the weather service put out warnings. Serious cell lined up for our area. Not fun.
Tough news. There are some pretty brazen, desperate people out there. Disgusting is the word, Save. Dirtbags is another that comes to mind.
Good luck with Daisy Mae. Sometimes the hardest decisions may not seem like the best decisions. Go with guidance from the professionals, and...
I actually felt bad for the tree. Oh, and the wind took the tree over there.
Calling @campinspecter. He may have a picture or two of his.