Two please. One for each hand on those rough mornings.
Hoax report. Unfortunately, this report made it to several sites and forums, generating much talk. 50x snow in some zones. Sheesh. But after...
Like this. I have one with interchangeable screens. These are great for running pea soup through to smooth it out more. [IMG]
Awesome trailer. Load some splits in it!
More members= more pictures, saws, woodpiles, stoves, recipes, knowledge, projects...its' all good in my book, all good. This place is never...
I'm just catching up here. Those are looking very good Woodwidow. The eggwash tip from mywaynow, with the garlic olive oil, sounds real good....
It looks like a few fractures that may rule out larger pieces, but solid enough to do something with the smaller pieces. Nice grain.
Best window of time is between cooling and heating season. Except, it starts getting dark earlier now. Enjoy some down time.
Depending on the damage, a carver can use power grinders to hollow it out and make a free form bowl. Small carvings can be made of salvaged pieces.
Is there a specific amount of apple peels that need to go in per gallon?
Painting never ends here either. It is a ball and chain.
That picture of the sunset /sunrise through the trees is just excellent.
Good info, thanks Adam. I think I will try it too. I don't want to delve too deep in beer or wine making. This sounds about as much involvement...
Interesting thread. I am pretty intrigued. I imagine this would work in a cool quiet corner of my basement? I have a decent compost area with...
Today may be the start for many to take the chill out. Rain is right at our doorstep now. No solar gain today and it is making everyone grab a...
Made the same way by burying it?
I've heard of choke cherry wine being made in a similar way.
Basod's brisket with a side of beans.:drool:
I made cinnamon buns last year and I have been meaning to make sticky buns ever since. I found a recipe online and the dough was fantastic. I...
Agreed, best time of year to cook. I make two crocks in the wood oven with some fresh bread. Fine eatin'.