Used up what siding I could. Had to PU more and will paint to match. Installed fan and light mounts.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Removed the old...
I owed 45 to a customer which topped off his inventory. Before and after pics. With the onslaught of orders coming all at once most should be...
X2 Another nice day on tap here. Not looking forward to humid weather that's for sure. Usually the big AC has been brought up and installed and...
Engine oil. My lack of maintenance killed the engine.:emb: Wouldn't start and had no compression. Replaced engine on it.
New saws are always fun. Did you get an ETA for arrival?
Way to get it done Glenn! :thumbs: Whaddaya thinking cord wise? How much do you burn in an average Winter? Wasnt actually a bad day here....
Oh yeah...way to get after it Dave.:thumbs: :tree:
My friends 27 ton I use (purchased at BBS three years ago) never fails to split anything i put in there. I avoid hoarding gnarly wood for the...
I just looked it up. Never heard of it. Wonder if its bloody good firewood? :D
Hopefully it splits easier. You ever process any sycamore Joe?
Couple times I had some if was not fun. Like elm. Won't touch the stuff.
I would go all in on sycamore. If it is, all the power to ya for turning it into firewood.
Glad to help. I have five Stihl dealers within 20 minutes of me so i'd price around. If you find a dealer you like and they have a good...
My research shows them $1000-1100 around here so the price is on par IMO. Maybe they are cheaper in Chud's area. My opinion...buy the saw with...
Yup that's BL. Nice find. Perfect outdoor wood. Outlasts pressure treated 3 to 1
Looks like cottonwood
Hi-visibility monster Jeff, hi-visibility! :D
I just looked it up. This is copied from google Uses[edit] The young leaves can be eaten if gathered before the prickles harden. They are then...
Good looking load of wood there!
Crazy looking thing. Now that you know will it be turned into firewood? :D