There's nothing wrong with it, but for many years the open cut valley was the industry standard for the most part. My dad (a lifer in the trade)...
Happy birthday Jim Chud :handshake:
Thought of you yesterday. This was a roof I did in July 1997 and used color matched roll roofing for the valleys. Its fiberglass based and is...
Aholes! Yeah good on you for not letting it get you down. How do you work the cash payment? Cant that be easily stolen?
Sounds like me with my chunks and nuggets even though I charge the same as regular length splits. I joked with my friend about getting an ATV to...
Sorry for your loss. Take it slow with your lifting restrictions and get well soon.
That's sum nice firewood. :thumbs: Those look nice and healthy too. Most of the beech I see around here are withering from beech leaf disease.
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Hoard on! :dex: :tree:
THAT $#%@$! :headbang: :mad: :hair: Is cash the only way to pay? One reason that shies me away from having a stand...somewhere. A respectable...
Sounds to cheap to me unless they are real small vs. your standard bundles. Same amount of work to assemble them, no? I am currently assembling...
Are the mini bundles more for Solo stoves/chimeneas? I have maybe a dozen mesh bags filled with scrap framing lumber that I'm gonna try and...
Nice haul and nice set up with the sides. :thumbs:
Smart idea. Yeah the 2' overhang in back is nice on mine. Set up the bundling jig and can assemble in the rain. I can just attach a partial...
I love reclaimed stuff. :thumbs: The milled timbers are a nice touch. Be sure to post pics when you do please. I have TWO additions going on my...
Sounds like some good finds. No pics :picard:...no ride in the corporate helicopter for you! :D Hoard on and cut safe Steve! :tree: :saw:
Nice load. What species?
LOL!!! I don't fair well in those conditions, even in shade. Sawdust Man is close. Mebbe he can mill some nice cedar for it. He built a sweet...
:popcorn:
Must be a PITA stacking all the wood in it!!! :D Sweet camper. Where ya heading?
Dont feel bad...I'm a slow learner too! :nerd: Mine is a work in progress, but I'm getting better. Sweet set up you have with the stacks...