Most I see around here are yard plantings. I cant say I've seen one in the wild around here. One in four trees in CT are red maple's so common...
Looked at some big silver maple yesterday. Random tree service lengths and too big. Not for me. Ive had it twisty and I've had it nice and straight.
Yeah I hate that. Go to split it and surprise. Same with red maple.
I have a battle axe ! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Nice job on the handles guys! :thumbs:
I have some oak that's from 2020. With your drying system you rotate inventory fast. I'm still impressed with that fast drying oak. I did...
Are you a "snob" when it comes to choosing wood for inventory? I try to avoid gnarly stuff. Quality of split my main criteria regardless of...
Some cool looking slabs. A Stihl bar on a Jonsered? :faint:
Congrats! :thumbs: Now get out there and cut some wood with it. Be sure to post pics.
X2. The only 063 I run is on the 261 and I think the 026 & 028 have it as well.
Bundle wood. Id be on those like flies on you know what.
LOL!! I'm at that point already where I don't give a chit! I tell everyone I'm old and cranky...its my turn dammit! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:...
:rofl: :lol: Hopefully it wasn't a thong! :eek: Thank you for not posting pics of that. What would the women say if they happened upon you...
We're kinda overrun with them too. No plants for them to eat but they live under the bird feeder and seem to have holes everywhere! Don't have...
Stuff a few rounds in the Civic. The "car hoarding thread" is fun to post in. Can it haul the trailer? :D Whats wrong with the truck?
Never have put metal underneath. I think that might be a snow country thing for ice pressure in the valley. I have used trim sheet for open...
Hope you wiped your brow first!:D
$uck$ about the breakdowns. One of my adversions to OPE. Always at a bad time it seems. Well is there ever a good time for a break down? At...
Yup, we'd take a 36" wide piece and split into 12 & 24". Two plies...narrow, then wider on top. I think old mineral surfaced rolls are being...
Glad he is okay. Well shaken up I'm sure but okay. Smart move bringing the shade. :thumbs: Handy thing to have for Summer splitting.
Just a paved, even a gravel driveway to the back would be sweet. That's amazing with oak. buzz-saw splits his small like that for the...