Couple with minor punk in the center. When the lady told me it was spoken for I was relieved. I didn't feel like working it in the sun, but that...
Most were the wrong length. Looked like the grain had twist too. Besides, I'm SUPER picky for bundle wood.
Silver maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
LOL!!! I agree. Mebbe he was the model for this? [IMG] We need to take up a collection and we'll have a FHC version cast in bronze!
Whaddaya think Woodpusherpro :saw: :dex:[ATTACH]
Chainsaw customer of mine calls the other night saying there's some free wood close by and its shagbark hickory. "i'll split it with you"! I...
Those type are the best. :salute: Nice Goldilocks wood there. :thumbs:
Im not smart, :nerd: I just know lots of stuff!
Ive had a strange (to other people) fascination with trees since I was in diapers. When I learned to talk I would waddle from tree to tree in the...
Good luck with the new kid. Remember, boss is double sob spelled backwards! :D
It might be the larva starting to pupate. I've found half worm, half winged bugs in punky maple.
Calling JB Sawman He has milled a lot of BL.
Are those ones you would normally take or just for fun in this thread?
X3 on red oak. Pretty sure buzz-saw has used red oak for smoking. Maybe he can chime in.
Dung beetle larvae! :rofl: :lol: Just kidding. One of the seemingly endless creepy crawlies that like to eat wood!
Uh oh! I think someone has CAD! Its okay John, most of us have at one time or another.
As long as you could get it to start! :D JBYB Husky guys!
Well between my four location I think I'm in the neighborhood of 50. I have four here at home, four of BL right down the street, maybe ten at...
Wonder what the current score is? Looking like you'll be the one to beat Jim.
I process it with a chain saw and a log splitter!!! :D All kidding aside, I'll take hickory when given the chance. Don't get a lot of it even...