He says he had never used a chain saw before and the three chains were duller than my love life. The Stihl filing guide was for 3/8 chain and...
This was one of those cases I would've dropped everything and go. I was waiting for the guy to say it was sold or if someone offered more....
Looks like tasty stuff! :drool:
Yeah that's weird. We tried a finch feeders years back. Goldfinches about the first day or two and then nothing. Finally gave it up. They were...
I was shocked I got it that cheap. I see one maybe every six months give or take on FBM. Most knowledgeable sellers know what they're worth....
No worries Steve, were only human. Good for a chuckle.
occasional grackle or cowbird the only blackbirds seen here. I hear the catbirds "mewing" in the undergrowth, but never at the feeder. Only...
Regular FHC viewers know I was looking for one for some time. Finally decided I have enough saws and would only buy one if I got it cheap. Is...
Have you ever split any? I've only split a few pieces of black gum by hand and it was not fun. I've seen pics on here and its on my do not take...
We've only seen one hummingbird here at our feeder this year. Normally the activity is steady all day.
Gum either black or sweet is lower btu firewood, and its absolutely miserable stuff to split.
Looks like an ideal drying spot. Nice assortment of woods too.
Nice job working with family. You're a brave man keeping that gum.
WOW!! That's sweet! Drive right up cut, split and load. Gotta love easy. :thumbs: Goldilocks wood to boot.
Word gets around on the squirrel grapevine! :whistle:
I think you should build a processor like that Dave! :D
Ive done chain saw work for him twice. Here's the threads Worked my Ash Off Today! The Buck $tops Here!
You building one Bill?
Yes mostly 20" On the bigger CC saws too. 462, 460 & 500i. If I need to use the 25: bar it will go on them. The 400 did come with a Tsumura...
We can make your field look like that! :D :tree: :saw: :axe: :woodsign: