Yes. Did another 15 tonight so up to 75. I should finish the rest over the next couple of days. I was gonna text to check in.
Where would I find the date? I was kinda surprised how light the saw is. I picked up my 201 RH with the 241 in the other hand and about the same.
With my A.D.D. I hadn't noticed. Nice to see my name on there again! :cool: Do you want the same amount or has the fee gone up? :emptywallet:
No, not the poison ivy, the primo red maple that was covered in the stuff! :picard: Spotted this the other day on my way back from the last cut....
Your sign line is a huskihl hall of fame! :dex: :saw:
You need a sign line...just saying!
LOL!!! Fair deal. As I'm sure you know my bugging you was all in fun. If I know the receiver of my teasing is good natured I'll keep it up in...
Good deal. Always interesting to run onto former classmates at our stage of the game. I ran into one when I had the splitter fixed over the...
Collecting is such a politically correct term. Hoarding is more appropriate! :rofl: :lol: :saw: I try not to browse for them, but old habits...
[MEDIA]
It is my understanding the bar is heat treated at the edges like that and its normal. By forcing the saw with a dull chain he overheated the...
Maybe someday I can run a tank or two through your 029 to get a good feel for a ported saw. As I've stated in the past, I cant justify the...
He was in his 30's, maybe 40? Guessing he just got divorced as he went from home ownership to renting and was selling stuff out of his storage...
Thanks for your advice. :handshake: Your know how is well appreciated. Members like you make the FHC a better place.
Not my work. I only did the noodling. And yes at least 500i size.
Is the orange FF come in a basic tune up kit OEM? Or should I just order one online?
How would i know what generation this saw is? What year did Stihl stop selling them in the US?
I usually looks like that from worn ones I've seen. Paint should have not worn off edges yet. Mustve been forcing the saw.
I thought it was a 14" bar but turns out its a 16" (only two lengths you can get for this saw TTBOMK) I turned the oiler up. Gassed her up....
well you still got some decent wood regardless! :thumbs: