Glad you found the problem and fixed it. Nice day to be wooding for sure. Seems once the humidity comes it stays. Was mom collecting the noodles?
Scary stuff. Nice that you are on the rebound with no I'll effects. One day at a time and it will get done when the time comes.
I agree. I work better with two nuts! :rofl: :lol:
Fisher Price saws are fun to run! :p I sound just like a ported saw! [ATTACH]
That is nice especially when you are pressed for time or unexpected excessive sales. I did another 15 today. Up to 90. [ATTACH] Reset the...
Well it was either make 15 bundles or unload yesterday's cut next door. Kept it on the PU and will split today right off the PU. Besides I had...
They wouldn't let you take the wood or you didn't want it?
Way to get it done Hork! :yes:I liked my 170 and bucked up an entire red maple with it back in 2020. It is a nice little saw. I had hot start...
My new to me 241. First run yesterday.[ATTACH]
Ill check today. More questions...After yesterdays first cut I'm thinking he wrecked the bar. Groove worn inside so wont cut straight once...
Got its first run yesterday. Fired on the first pull! Bucked a 6" limb then noodled a crotch. Tried bucking a bigger round, cuts in a couple...
I'm sure we could accommodate! :whistle:
I get it mildly usually on my arms. I am careful working around it.
Owned a couple 024's briefly. The specs are almost identical to the 241 in terms of weight and CC's. The 024s has a couple more CC's. It is a...
I get it mildly if I do. I try to be careful when working around it. Wouldn't surprise me if I got some from this. I was removing it with the...
Pretty sure the tree service that did this (Lewis) is the same one that was doing work in East Haven where I scored some wood back in March. Seen...
:rofl: :lol: Gonna have to send you a post dated check this time. Sorry buddy! :handshake: Thanks for understanding.
You might be a wood hoarder if... ...your wife searches FBM for wood scores! Hats off to Mrs. MikeInMa :tip:
Nice score Mike! Decent size but not overwhelming. Other than the tangle looks like pretty easy working conditions on site. Good on Mr.Bill for...
I seem to get more back pain when my wallet is empty! :rofl: :lol: If back is sore bending to cut I'll get in a one point stance to buck.[IMG]