All of my Dewalts have come from Lowes. Although I got a used 8ah with a nail gun purchase recently. Seems to hold a charge well. I have heard...
LOL!!! No bucket. I have pulled a bent nail out of my pouch (one pouch is for trash) and straightened in a pinch. Most of the fasteners were...
Handy thing to have for rounds that big. I'd still be noodling and loading! :emb:
I stopped by the neighbor I helped cut wood on Friday to pick up the Isocore, pickeroon and wedge I let him borrow as I was unable to help him on...
Hope you didn't load that by hand! That stuff is heavy!
Sweet. Keep it up! As I was making another roll of precut wraps tonight I thought of that. Started splitting the rounds from last years cut in...
Simple and effective! Nice job! :thumbs:
If my memory serves me correct, don't you run an XS241 Randy?
Maybe I should get a 346? :doh: Cant believe I just said that! :eek:
Not fully understanding how porting works, why wouldn't a 261 or 500 have the same gain? Isn't the cylinder layout the same?
Saved an old rain gutter from a job back in the Spring. Installed it yesterday. May need to get a better pipe for it to direct water more into...
Always nice to home to. Keep up the good work Gary! :salute: I noticed my main bundle customer didn't have many bundles sold when I got gas...
Im thinking it should be ready by the Winter. Smaller splits will dry faster. Wish I had a stack with lots of sun and wind. Lucky guy.
If it was easy why not try it? It can be a bear to split so hope you have a hydro. Plenty of hardwoods here in CT so I seldom take any softwoods....
Wanted to split the load off the truck rather than double handle the rounds. Limited time Monday so did it yesterday. Made some nice splits and...
I should thin mine too!
Got a touch of it on my right wrist. Nothing major, just noticed tonight.
Thats a lot of noodling. Impressive amount of wood though.
Eggshooterist made some good points with the 241 more or less being a pro version of a 250. I know how much you like your 250 and your pro saws.
Dont know but it was an exact scaled down 361. I was at a Halloween party for the step grand daughters and one of the other kids brought it. Of...