Darn, the only way I get anything done is on days I feel well enough which includes dishwasher and clothes washer/dryer running all in few hours...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Thank you Hoarders for not making this political. Good job skirting a fine line :yes:
:rofl: :lol: Well, I cannot speak for all women but for me it's true. Another time he bought a giant non stick fry pan. It was so big it did...
I'm sorry, I had similar in early 2000's, just the weirdest feeling ever when that warm liquid bursts through the drum. Glad your better :)
Exactly, if it's not dishwasher safe I won't use it, too hard for me to hand wash. The deal here is if he wants to use his nice knife set or...
My last traditional mattress was another Spring Air coils, no pillow top just plain, and firm. It can flip both ways instead of just rotating...
I've been spending some time on another site hosted by the same as ours, Xenforo, theirs is awful today, but I haven't had issues here. Weird,...
My husband injured his wrist (messed up all the things that make his hand work) almost two months ago. it was getting better then he over used it...
Nice, my Mother and Father both won Pike's Peak car races in the late 60's when they dating, up and down and up and down again the same stretch of...
If it were me I'd call the installer first and see what he'll do. If he won't budge small claims court is a small price to pay imho. I wonder...
Awe, cute!!