What a cute boy! What breed is he?
x2, I've had two suv's that I didn't understand the buttons and options, the Jeep did NOT have true 4wd and I never did figure out how to get the...
:dex:Foreman offered to come once per year with a question mark, I said TWICE. :dex: Sucks it'll depend on supply chain for materials to ensure...
God Bless the roofers here, I asked the foreman if they'd sweep my pellet stove chimney and he said yes! :):) No worries, they're hourly on our...
I'm sorry, finally found the Duramax in 2010 in Salida after looking for atleast 2 years, WWW drove from Bellvue to Salida with a friend, like 250...
Thank you Ladies :) WW, I think the solution might just to hand was my mugs, and BB, the video I saw uses powdered dish detergent and I only have...
:rofl: :lol:
I'm jealous, 3 kinds tried so far and they all still leave coffee cup line rings and also water line rings inside all our glasses/coffee mugs....
New dishwasher I went black enamel, I'm in the school of wiping down appliances with the dish cloth and it did not get rid of the water drip...
Wow you have great luck with all your appliances ! I'm not too picky with most appliances but my Samsung front loader is a must for me. Front...
:eek:
8
Our current fridge is "Kenmore" but they private brand the same machine with a couple different brands. Afraid I don't trust any brands these days.
We were given my Grandparents 1964 or 67' fridge (there was a tag on the back with my Grandpas name typed on the serial/model number on the back...
:dancer:
Oh no worries, if you're looking for a cool western series it might be on YT :) Otherwise you get my drift on e-
Are you watching the series "1923" ? Electricity in Billings MT is new, the make electricity then rent the only machines that can use electricity.
What is your model number and I'll see what I can find on the internet.
I'm sorry! Dennis, maybe the print head on your color cartridge dried out? That used to happen when I didn't use color for a long time. I took...
RIP Lisa :(