:dex: :dancer:
Rest In Peace
[MEDIA] This cassette had 3 scotch tape repairs by the time I played it too many times :)
Continued prayers for Dad's wife appreciated very much. 4th ministroke in 2 years, specialist appts have been canceled twice due to weather,...
:dex: I had a straight 6 in my Supra and Cherokee, old blaze was orig a 305, but now 350 as this last engine, it's black, but I've always...
:rofl: :lol: :drool: Don't screw with the kids!! Or anyone imo!
[MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol: LOL, I worked at a humane society clinic in my youth and picked up lots of kennel shifts, holidays and weekends I did barn duty and...
I had a customer called Artemis Industries, they made the dog Kong toys, and run a mold of the same thing minus the skull. Pardon me it was...
:rofl: :lol: Pretty sure this mom visited the chicken channel I follow, she tried everything to tame that rooster. Too Funny! Mother divides...
I see, that's what happened when I was a teen anyway, and yep, it was fun :)
You're ahead of me Brad, I still only do radio in my vehicles. Good enough for me :) Do you remember parties as a teen and we'd all tune into...
No worries , especially since most people don't drink sips then pour it out to refill with warm coffee like I do all day long. I had 44 years...
IMHO, play ball can make whatever the rate is, but disrespecting the country that gave you this opportunity is disgusting.
We quit watching when that started too, not that we were avid watchers but we would turn on our local team, and other games would come on when we...
Thanks Horkn, my dishwasher doesn't get stinky, and I do check the food trap, but my family members have a weird habit of closing my clothes...
That, or one of my thoughts was the picker grabbed a one pack instead of a 2pk.
Can you do a refund online instead of calling them? In there I think there is a box to check "missing item". I'm really sorry, I've never had...
Did you call Buckeye or Amazon? Why didn't Amazon send you another one?
We put a smaller wood stove in a well used 1952 fireplace, creosote smell at times could turn my stomach, it was when the stove was cold and draft...