Nice to meet you :) I'm south of you in SE WY. Of all the places one calls God's Country, my husband MT is the real one. And we come from the...
Sorry to hear BB.
BB, husband thinks of your trusses are 24" apart you're pretty safe. Would be worth my time to peek in the attic and look for peace of mind :)
Dad's wife the toaster style one and does many of her food/meals in it.
Not paved here either, by spring when he runs the pressure washer the tire tracks into the garage are thick with mud. Old neighbors say this...
Bug how many chickens do you have?
I wonder what the price jump is from? So the scratch went way up too?
:eek: I don't know what our local feed store is now but Murdoch's is $22 for 50# on pellets 20% protein.
I KNOW you rocked driving that :)
:dex:
I generally hibernate when the wind is blowing which is much of the time here. Hibernating happens for many reasons. I miss what it was most my...
Thanks guys, I distinctly remember the point on the roof of the barn with some old hardware hooked to it, I think it was the cart and pully.....
thanks
Oh cool, the only other loft I'd seen was from the 1870's and several feet higher, like a second story in a house. How did they get bales up...
How do you get the bales up there?
[ATTACH]
I suspect the chicken feed industry will have supply issues.
Thanks, no need but brings back great memories from those years, it was in my sales territory so I always stopped for a visit with him at work,...
My Dad used to work for Binks :)
I like it too!!