My pressure tank has no cleanout valve. Worked on it all day today with no luck. Replaced pressure switch because the pressure line was gunked...
In my defense, you did not mention those facts sooner. :eek: I amend my previous statement to.. "A whole lot of patience pays off." :cool::yes:...
Sounds like some great wood. Stay safe. :yes:
Great article Dave. :yes:
I was gonna go with "That's not something you see every day." But I guess it could be a Squatch house. :rofl: :lol: ;)
Well, other than the toilet, I've never flushed anything other than the hot water tank after it calcified and shorted out one of the elements. No...
Hey all, question for those with knowledge of well pumps. We have a shallow well pump system here, and tonight it did not wanna shut off, so I...
Well, that su$$'s Sorry to hear things on a downturn for you amateur cutter :hair::hair::doh: Hope to meet up with you also sometime in the...
[MEDIA]
Had to go to Buffalo VA with Chazsbetterhalf for a pulmonary doctor appt. Saw a sign on Transit that a tree service had out, looking for...
And patience pays off. :cool::yes: Maybe when you sell off what you don't need you can break even money wise, with some free stack covers....
Love the fence panels you put up yooperdave it looks great. :binoculars::yes:
Traveling can be a lot of fun, but it's always nice to get home. :thumbs:
Good on you. :thumbs: You helped a friend, and get some BTU's as a reward. :yes::fire:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, he got the message that you're not happy with his behavior. Like you, I wouldn't rush to the "authorities" unless...
Sorry to hear that you can't make it WeldrDave Would have been a great surprise to have met you there. :cool::handshake: Hopefully one day. :yes:
Well, you now have photos to take to town council if he keeps it up. :thumbs:
Got request for 1/2 day off on 10/12/2018 granted today, be outta work at noon, on road by 1 pm, should make it to Walts a bit after "beer...
Well.... let's not forget the chainsaw for the mill, that'd be a bit more than $50. I don't think my Poulan is gonna fare well under such...
Happy Anniversary. :thumbs: