Can't answer to that, we've been here 8 yrs with no major issues so far, but yeah, it's been loosing pressure over time (recently). Today, I...
Huh, I'll have to get both obviously. :yes: :banana::dancer::rootintootin: :tractor:
Do you get a seat on those flights?? That's cheaper than gas money I've spent on some trips. :bug: More pics!! :yes:
Can't expend the gas to go get it. Hope someone closer can grab it up. :thumbs:
Well.. I didn't wanna be the first to mention it, but the rule is.. "No pics, it didn't happen." :ithappened: :rofl: :lol: Can probably let it...
Ralphie Boy is no secret, who knows, he and his wife may cycle through your area someday. :thumbs:
:hair: What a waste, unless some lucky hoarder lived downstream. :thumbs: :dancer:
Too late. :D
How much is the gov't grant for that study? :sherlock:
They may have experienced mission creep, but global warming is not why the EPA was instituted. From their website.. Now, I was 2 days from...
I'm still here ya know. :fart: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
See, and I was thinking rabbit hash. :chef::drool:
Welcome to the FHC Brandon Scott Quite a cool backstory and history on those stoves. :cool::yes: Sometimes I'm amazed at how people find their...
Hey Gasifier if I decide to plumb the house to the deep well, I figure I'll need this. Narrow Trenching Bucket What do you think?...
Thx HolsatiaRedneck :yes: I didn't know the name, but as was mentioned earlier, knew it was German. Hope things are well for you, don't recall...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Wait, were you talking to me? o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hey, they pollute too. I've seen the road apples. :binoculars: :rofl: :lol: ;)
The heck with "the cat that ate the canary", the cat that ate the meatball sub. :drool::coldone:
Thanks Gas Well, things are seldom easy at times, but we'll make it work. :thumbs: Worst case scenario in my mind, I have to use the tractor to...
Welcome aboard Barnaclebob Nice to meet ya. :handshake: That progress hybrid should treat you very well, and burning wood in that may not be as...