:jaw: Lemons... o_O Hope you don't get traumatized by the experience. :wacky: Shoulda made some "hard lemonade" :drunk: I believe a guy named...
This one's more creepy than funny, but still.
Hey all, I'm sure I've mentioned it once or twice, but I love my wife. :):yes: Tonight I get a call from a guy we know from the bar we used to...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Wish I could take credit for that, but I let you down on that front I'm afraid. :doh: Sorry bout that...
Would have loved to have made it there, but with the Ohio GTG, gotta prioritize sometimes. :confused:
That's a lotta wood. :bug: That would probably put us at the 5+ yr mark. :cool:
:thumbs::thumbs:
Yep, what he said.^^^ Very cool, and the flight costs phenomenally cheap. Told Chazsbetterhalf we'll probably spend more on gas to the Ohio GTG....
:jaw: To quote from "Jaws".. "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat." :eek:
Sorry to hear that Jack Straw :confused: Hope it passes "smoothly", as if there's such a thing. Never had one, don't want one. :tears:
Hmm, gonna have to figure out where I stored the Holy hand grenade of Antioch. :sherlock:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Serious Monty Python points there. :thumbs::thumbs: And, I still hate yellow-jackets. :mad: That's no ordinary rabbit,...
You gonna tile the floor Pete?
So true. Or if the Yellowstone caldera blows. :jaw:
:bug: Now that's some calamari. :eek:
Nice. :yes:
Welcome aboard chemiee Some good advice on the wood. :yes: Definitely seems like you'll have a bit tougher time getting wood than many of the...
Mission creep. Environmental lobbying groups see the EPA as a hammer they can wield to force their agenda. So they contribute large amounts of...
They brought chairs? They planning to hang out and watch it cure? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm sure means something other than a seat, but...
snow fencing?