Well that just sucks, or blows. :sherlock: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Good side effect in my opinion. :thumbs:
metalcuttr I don't think anyone will take issues with your work in this thread. While not forged, you still have some very impressive work....
Yeah, it's mud season here as well. I can only hope those in central Pa. that have had such a wet summer are getting some relief. I'm kinda...
Well, my bud stopped by today to see where I stood on the pump issue. Tore it all apart (again), looks like impeller seal is shot, not allowing...
:doh: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, we all fall a bit behind now and then. :whistle: I've been :fart: around with a well pump. :hair:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Shawn bowen Glad to see another lurker join the conversation. :yes:
Mmmmmm.. Turkey dinner. :drool: C'mon Thanksgiving. :dancer:
X4 Happy birthday.
We have hard water also shack and don't see any reason that vinegar wouldn't work. Especially if you plan to flush every couple of months.
Very well built splitter scotts_4x Impressive work. :binoculars::yes:
Great thinking brenndatomu :yes: Here's a thread that ReelFaster put up for everyone. :yes: Firewood Craigslist Alerts
I'm not very good with wood ident yet, so can't help much in that aspect of hoarding. :confused: That wood looks like it's been there for a few...
Oh, to be the barfly on the wall that night. :thumbs::thumbs:
You can see the "nooooooooo" in his/her eyes. :hair:
Musta been some cold water. o_O
:fart::fart: :heidi::sleeping:
Hmm.. when I check it out, it says that page can't be found. :confused:
I am one that consider's education fun, so, in that sense. Yes. :)
Stop that, I almost had beer nostrils. o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: