:eek: :emb:
Anyone heard from Dennis, aka Backwoods Savage ?? I know he wanted to make it to the Woodstock open house, but seen no posts from him. :confused:
:eek::jaw: What he said.. ^^^ :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Not if you're the owner. :hair::mad:
That alleviates the mowing. :rofl: :lol:
Yep, what he said ^^^ :yes:
I only wish I had some sand. :whistle: I've got between 6-12 inches of topsoil sitting on top of clay. Everything is a soggy mess. Every step...
Yep, I convinced her to join the site/conversation also. :thumbs: I hide nothing from her, and am happy as can be that she's of like mind. :banana:
Keep that up and Midwinter gonna be all up on your a$$. :hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:picard:
Don't you just hate when you have to gear up and go cut troublesome wood. :picard: The things we do for the children. :thumbs: Pine?
Well, its an eloquent qoute, but not entirely accurate. One will most likely remember all the years in a cubicle, on an assembly line, what have...
Can't argue that logic. :whistle: But, I do love my wife, and don't want to see her spend any time in jail for killing me. She'd be in the right...
If you have enough firewood, and there's nice straight logs lying there, why not? Gives you something to experiment with, at hopefully little or...
What species of Hickory? Not shagbark obviously. I have a fair amount of shagbark here. Leaves are very similar though.
Looking forward to the GTG. :rootintootin: Pig on a spit is way better than spit on a pig. :thumbs:
If I had the money, time, and place to work on it, I'd refund his money for that car. As it is, I've got enough on my plate as well. :doh:
Be careful moving the stove. Hearth looks awesome. :yes:
I get hungry every time I view this thread. :drool:
Nice. :thumbs: Oh, and the Monte. :thumbs::thumbs: '88? I loves me a Monte Carlo. :yes: I'm thinking that's sat too long. :confused::(