Mostly?? :whistle:
The power of leverage. :yes:
Well, they give us gear for that. :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My honor. Thank you. :yes:
Saw many videos like that and more when in the USAF, warning us of potential hydraulic leaks, as well as people pretty much turned inside out by...
:cheers::popcorn:
:eek: :jaw: o_O
Who'd do that? :emb: :eek:
I'm not sure what to make of that. o_O Hope it tastes good. :yes:
Now you won't be able to find anything for the next week. :doh:
Kitty's obviously a "south paw", definitely a good left hook. :D
Mom had one for a few years, she musta thought she was male, she'd sit on floor, watch TV, and scratch some nether regions with her front paws....
Booyah!! :dex: :binoculars::rootintootin:
Kitty's got some anger issues to work out. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That's how I feel at work some days. :eek: :whistle:
Heh, the women do that escape trick when I dance also. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
A headbanger from way back. :dex:
Get em. :thumbs: :mad::mad: Was sitting in truck at lunch eating a sub, sure enough one of those little bastages figured I got it some lunch....
:bug: There's a bird. :eek:
Huh, never had any issues from them. Seem to be tossing them "out of harm's way" all the time.
Oh yeah. ^^^ :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: