Well, you do wanna keep the barn and woodstacks. :yes:
Light em up!! :dex::fire:
Impressive. :yes:
Definitely looking forward to it. :thumbs: Should get to touching up a couple of chains. :eek: Haven't touched the saw in about two weeks. :emb:
And cost ya money. :hair:
Agreed. But my love for cars goes back much further than the eighties. Two things dominated my young brain, cars, then girls. Only difference...
I would be leery of doing that. I'm not sure it would hurt anything, but I think you'd be potentially causing problems un-necessarily. $.02...
Certainly not worthy of wasting 35 minutes of life to see. I think I collectively saw around 10 minutes, and yeah, I lost those minutes forever. :(
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard:
Was thinking the same thing. :loco: :crazy::picard:
:doh: Then we must outlaw coiling of hoop snakes. o_O But to be certain, I have lots of varying hillside, if you send me at least a dozen coiled...
The chit isn't, but the ton could be. Hmm, perhaps chit is metric across the pond. :sherlock:
Yep, they're way faster than the uncoiled variety. :thumbs:
Very nice pics KaptJaq :binoculars::cool:
Is that a coiled, or uncoiled hoop snake. :sherlock:
Barnaclebob your new here, so you may not be aware that if you continue down this path, we may have to determine the airspeed of an unladen...
Get em all!! :binoculars::thumbs: Just don't burn down the barn or woodstacks. :salute:
Smart people thinking alike. :yes: I would likely not have thought about that. :hair:
I'm not convinced you have sharpening issues if it's not curved, nor necessarily bar issues. I still have issues with sharpening, and...
Sure, lottsa jabs with the right, but look at that second left hook. That's the "money shot". :dex: Winds up with the first left, the second one...