A big X2 ^^ :salute: Grandfather was Navy gunner, and also did amphibious landings in WWII. Wanted me to go Navy, but I decided USAF instead.
15 wives?? I suspect fowl play. :eek: Didn't find a suicide note did ya?? o_O :picard:
Congrats to you and the Mrs. :thumbs:
National camp standards require that chain saw operators be at least 18 years old and meet one of the following requirements: Be a professional...
Well, looks like Barcroftb got that covered. :yes:
Found a doc that may answer your questions. Can't post it, it's a doc file. Will find link.
Didn't realize the bush honeysuckle was considered an invasive species. :confused: I have many here, love the smell when they bloom. Was...
Nice to see. :yes: Be well. :)
:( :mad::mad: Probably won't be long till that's the way our place will look. :confused: You been planting any new species? I'm trying to...
Ditto, but then again, have always been told that we are all sinners. o_O Be well down there T.Jeff Veal , and all others. :thumbs:
Completed or not, it looks good Stlshrk :yes:
Hard to like that post. :confused: Without knowing how long he'd been gone, I think you made the right choice. Why risk potentially getting sick....
Don't recall the detectors going off, but why chance it. :heidi: :sleeping:
Very nice BigPapi :thumbs::thumbs: Can almost feel the warmth already. :fire:
We've got a few members that should be submitting pics. :yes: Give a shout out if you submit pics. :thumbs:
I would not have thought of flushing the system with kerosene because I'd want to be sure I got it all out. I would think that there's a major...
From what I heard, a limo that failed inspection, was being driven by a driver that was not properly licensed, had brake issues, ran a stop sign...
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Hey, nothing funny there, wrong thread. :eek: :bug:
:hair: Never had an issue that bad. :mad: Unfortunately, with the hiring practices, you have to be the "supervisor". :confused: Hope they...