"Smoke Dragon" is a term that describes the operator of the stove not the stove itself. :handshake:
Not sure how we got to this point in a thread about stacking firewood. LOL [IMG]
Lot's of wood left but it's covered by snow, gotta love these Iowa winters.
Even that has it's variables depending on the hertz. Skin effect.
I have a megger and a couple of VOM meters but I go with the KISS method.
Found this "Get rid of that straight 30 wt oil and put in a 5w-30 Mobil 1. I have done that to all my compressors and all start in the cold no...
Back when I had no heat in the shop I used a magnetic heater on the air compressor when I new I was going to use it, worked good.
Nice truck 64, chevy man myself but I can tell a good truck when I see it.:yes:
That's what I do also, I am sure some have more issues then others depending on their heat requirements.
Some good designs in this thread.:thumbs:
It sounds like we are on the same page now. I dont have it that often either but I have seen it when it's 20 below wind chill and south winds and...
Second post of this thread, he nailed it.
Somehow this whole thread was misunderstood by many, not sure how as all the facts are there.
It's not a design flaw and never claimed it was.
Now you are getting it but part of the point is the non cat EPA stoves are more apt to do this.
I hope it's OK to post that picture as it's not mine.
[ATTACH]
We are talking about excessive coaling not the normal, its to the point of not having enough room to add wood when you need more heat. Maybe some...
I hope the guys get you 10 years ahead.
Three years ahead (or more) is some of the best advice out there as long as you have the space to store it, nice living in the country. Backwoods...