Nice, I like the wheel on the front, I need to do that to mine.
Well VT you may not have enough of that kindling to make it happen. I have seen the secondaries go crazy with some really dry wood but never went...
Does look like a good course, they should include 4 wheelers.
Well the one thing that is talked about in the one article was shrinkage, gonna make for more air space for sure, the one comment after the...
Hang in there Kimberly, we are all in this together.
This is a common sense article about it, this guy questioned the figures and checked into it also. More internet bull pucky. How Solid is a Cord...
Looking at that picture you can see a lot of air gaps, not sure what it adds up to but there are some bigger ones there. The article said it was...
LOL, the one article said it was based on weight not "college students who stacked wood the first time ( that was funny). But you are not the only...
You dont seem to like woodheat.org very well do you? Even tightly stacked rows will have a fair amount of air spaces, the number stated it was an...
I cant begin to stress enough that you need to know what you are doing when you burn green wood.:salute:
I have money that says I can dry wood much faster in the summer then winter. Heat drives the moisture to the surface and wind takes it away. A ton...
I guess this is some more of that bull dung on the internet you read about on here sometimes.:D From woodheat.org "A full cord is a large amount...
As long as you have the knowledge to do that safely. Still gonna suck!
That pretty much says all you need to know about the subject.
I never cover the wood until seasoned and then only for the wood I will use that winter.
Well that does surprise me they rate Boxelder higher then Silver Maple, they must burn about the same but as said above the Silver Maple is a lot...
I'm with Highbeam on this one, the fan can make a big difference, I used an extra fan on my Drolet last winter and besides moving the air better I...
There are other ways to heat your house besides wood???
The MM thing seems to strike a nerve with some people and I have no idea why, they work fine for our use and they (at least my cheapie) gives good...
I love my old stove (in shop now) never had much creosote in the chimney for 30 years and it puts out much more heat then many of the new stoves....