Best stove ever, want to buy one?:whistle:
Since there is nothing wrong with it according to all the know it all mods over on the other forum and PE I cant see me feeling too badly about...
Is that all from the same tree, looks like a mixture with quite a bit of Silver Maple in there.
I dont remember ever seeing that and I cut a lot of Mulberry.
I take my wood supply for granted I guess, all of it is close (5 miles or less). Not sure I would trust my old pickup for hauling wood 35 miles.
Nice find, I have an old wood burning book and it talks about a 2 year plan, one year outside and one year inside.
Nice area, that's quite the trailer you have there, do you always cut alone?
I am glad to see you "keeping the faith" with the old stoves, kinda like old cars, they just dont make them like that anymore.
You might be on to something, a couple of political figures would look good in the fire (actually a lot of political figures)!
Yes I do, it's sitting here mocking me.
I have a stove for sale. :D:D:D
On the other forum you get kicked off for hijacking a thread (with no warning) unless of course you are a moderator and then you can do what you...
Happy with the Drolet here, PE did not work for me but the Drolet is working out, I still prefer my old stove but that is another story.
That's what the fire pit is for (addicted to that) but I have had a few fires in the house the last couple of days.
Therefore the "HUH", not drunk what so ever!
HUH?
Nothing better then a good dog.
Glad you found that, all I found was the picture.
These are kinda neat. [ATTACH]
I know Mag replied to your comment but I will add that wood does not rot if it can dry out after it gets wet, wood rots if it stays wet too long.