My old Nashua did not do this at all, still using it in the shop, my lord does that stove put out the heat compared to my Drolet, you can load it...
I forgot the smiley!
I hate to be a wet blanket but some of those "big safe" SUV's had terrible crash test results.
What I really like is the guy alone with no load in a full size pickup with huge tires and driving at about 70 mph and all this was when gas was...
So I want to know how well the bar oil works in your pickup?
It was a joke you know as in free wood is not really free due to the work involved, if I have to explain it...........
That's what I was waiting for ( to cover it) , I dont cover during the seasoning of the wood just the wood to get used the winter coming up. Sun...
Some of my wood is in a shaded spot (gonna change that) and it took about 10 days to dry out under the bark after a rain this past fall, much...
Burning dry wood in a pre-EPA stove is important also, just that people refused to believe it. One of my favorite posts was "I wonder how my old...
Maybe you should start a poll with that question. Something like - Are you A-Stupid B-Ignorant C-Both Just a joke folks.
Yep no problem at all, seems like some are concerned about nothing but a little moisture under the bark.
LOL, thank you for pointing out I had that worded stupid, I try not to do that but missed that one.:D
Labor is not free, not mine any way, cheap maybe but not free.;)
FREE BTU's ????????????????? Did you read his post, he paid for it. LOL:thumbs:
I burn Oak that is outside uncovered (for over 30 years) and not a problem but it has to dry out after a rain before you can do this.
That there is how you can burn not so dry wood and not have a chimney fire.
I've burnt Cherry that sat for only one summer and it did not sizzle, sometimes you just scratch your head and wonder why?
Have not run my gen. for a couple of months either, looks like a good day to have a fire in the shop and enjoy the weather inside.:thumbs:
I knew we were going to pay for all that nice weather this fall, 5 to 7 inches of snow today and below zero temps next week.:confused:
Somebody bump BWS needle, his record is stuck. :D