34 and rain now with possible thunderstorms this afternoon, a week ago we had -40 wind chills, this weather is goofy [IMG]
I would like to see how it works some where else but that probably wont happen so I should just get rid of it.
Makes me want to puke thinking about it, spent about 3 grand on a stove that drove me crazy, high flue temps and low stove top temps make for a...
Lets just keep that quiet, if they sell more stoves they might raise the price, I really like mine. I have an expensive Summit collecting dust.
Smoke dragon refers to a non educated operator, maybe more like a smoke dragoner?:thumbs:
I will add in order to heat my house I will run the flue temps higher as long as they are in my comfort zone. My Summit made my butt pucker as in...
How low you talking?
Secondary combustion does take place in a non EPA stove when burnt correctly, a hot fire is an efficient fire.
I really dont know how you can run a stove efficiently with out keeping track of flue temps, too low and you form creosote and too high you are...
Cool, cant wait to see the stockings.
If it wasn't for my dog I would not have any friends at all.:D
Me too, one of the best buys on the market, have no idea how it compares to the 30 but it seems like most owners of both stoves are very happy...
That is not a bad idea, much better then putting M80's in the wood, rubber rats would be good also, if nothing else they will know they are being...
Very nice work, your mother might think it's too nice to put kindling in.:thumbs:
The infrared testers are great as you can check temps on your electrical system for hot spots.
Mine wont do that (Drolet) and neither would my Summit, if I turned it down that far the secondaries go out long before the gas combustion stage...
Yea I could not find it either. My guess, 550 lbs cause that is what my Nashua weighs.
Not sure if the weight is listed. http://hearth.com/images/uploads/ASW_Huntsman241.pdf
My son in law has a 500 dollar thermal device for one of his guns and we were playing with it the other day and boy is that thing neat.
I can't run my stove like that, IMHO there should be flames on the wood and I believe I have read that some where also, if you turn it down too...