Oh boy...:picard: I was gonna say you are kinda reaching on this one Dave...but we'll just go with "overreaching" :rofl: :lol:
Hmm...now we need pics...;) :D :ithappened:
I started having a lot of pain in my hands a few years back...came outta nowhere and got bad fast...I thought it was some sort of early onset...
Woof, that sounds terrible! :startled: I like kraut, and will it eat with many things, so no help from me I guess...
Well, Screwloose identify's as a midget, so its all good here! ;) :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
I missed that pic the first time. Wow! :bug:
1/4" shouldn't matter that much, I would still expect to get good service from that belt, as long as you were able to tension it correctly. It you...
Hence, the title...:whistle: ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
I have nothing useful to add here, except to say that it looks like the old girl needs an alignment...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Good point! I think everyone is "allergic" to that!
They address that, it says most people aren't actually allergic to wool, they just can't wear the itchy stuff of yesteryear, but can wear modern...
It seems like its a little more than standard insulation, but not a ton...if you click on the "homes" or "vans" the dropdown has a buy now option,...
Home Residential Insulation Van Insulation Products Trade
I like when it goes off over n over again for a completely different part of the county :picard: Nothing like waking the kids up and getting them...
I'm sure they were then able to sell the limbs for at least $800...:whistle: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Best way is to sign up for an adult ed welding class at your local vocational school...
Now those pics make me want to see the build thread for the laser guided stacking device that you have obviously made for yourself! :jaw:...