:rofl: :lol: I knew it was wrong, but after a few go 'rounds with spell check (and it trying to insert a different word) I gave up...I say it...
Finally got my PA toll bill in the mail on Friday...$14.40, and we were only on the TP for a few miles! (didn't realize that was the way we were...
He said no, so I decided to build my own...log lift that is. :D I'm maybe a little better than halfway through this project now, and I just...
So most bikes don't have fenders anymore, I guess the brown stripe up your back is just part of the fun on a wet muddy day? :rofl: :lol: Maybe my...
Cute lil guy... :whistle:. :D
To quote farmer Hoggett, "that'll do pig" :rofl: :lol: Good job B, nice use of "scrounged and discounted materials" too :thumbs:
Good question, not sure...did find this while trying to find out though, some interesting info here. The Authentic Skull Bucket is back in full...
Well, they aren't wrong, those will replace your existing suspension! :rofl: :lol: So the question is, are you just gonna roll with it, or keep...
[IMG]
I'd hit that...
Electric motors shouldn't be used in the rain...engines can be :D
Same here...but then you get some wise guy that says "so why do they call it "motor oil"? :picard: :hair:
I need to rent her for some groundhawg execution services :hair: what's the weekly rate? :makeitrain"
If everything is not kept clean, then yes.
Close enough! :handshake:
Well that's a nice new toy...er, tool! :thumbs:
I didn't notice that this was in the pellet forum, just saw the title and clicked...was thinking that is was gonna be about the trials of dating...
Why are you heating hot water? Steam bath? :whistle: ;) :p :rofl: :lol:
That's back when he was playing Ranger Rick, of da UP... :rofl: :lol: (and look how nice that tailgate is!) :p