It can be a little hard to find...but I came up with it, here... Wood chute pictures
Why's that?
You didn't know? That's why they are blowin these out, make room for the new E-Tiller's! ;) :whistle: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Yah
I got it sorted out then...after a google search I found that the HD site just doesn't play well with PP...had to go old school on it.
I tried to place an order and HD/Paypal are not playing well together... :hair:
Better order soon...when I first clicked the link a few minutes back there were over 2000 in stock...its at 1990 now. Edit: 1982 now...
At least that much! That's the same engine I have on my log splitter.
Well that seems like a deal...
I have oil that is 3 times that old...it has Startron-diesel formula in it though...
I think I recall you saying that about a log splitter a few years back too...we'll wear you down, just start trailer shopping :D
I was just gonna say...sounds like its time to keep an eye on FBMP for a good deal on a trailer! You lucky he didn't throw ya out! :rofl: :lol:
There's no way JB would take that heat. But Dennis bring up a good point, IF that tab even needs to be there, I'd get a welder dude to tig it on...
I have a design in mind, but haven't started fab'n that up yet...its next on the list now that I'm close to done with the lift. I'm sure that just...
Exactly what I did...great minds think alike! :handshake:
Boy I hope I have it done by then too...but I wouldn't guarantee it...I really should be working on finishing my garage addition, but it is just...
You are probably right, it happens on city water mains too...best practice is to lay the pipe in a bed of sand, then cover it with sand before...
Having dry wood at or under 20% moisture content has been mentioned several times already...and very likely any wood species you have there will...
At my current rate of progress I'd be making $0.02/hr :rofl: :lol: You probably want to retain the vertical capability on yours...you know, in...
$37 to come clear across the state is a lot better deal than $14.40 to go a couple exits down (1 or 2, twice) But I agree...these tolls were...