Well, I knew the cylinder had 1/2" ports, but what I didn't know is that the holes into the cylinder are only 3/8"!! I was planning on upgrading...
Yup, it'll get a coat of rust converter, then an oil based equipment paint of some flavor or another.
Unreal! :jaw:
Welcome to FHC Rando...in my opinion not only can the G7000 do the job, I'd say you might could do it with a G4000. My dad put a G10000 in and its...
:rofl: :lol: Uh, yah. I mean if its not a grub screw, does it have some sort of check on it, or what?
So what type of vent is it?
And do it before a reload! :rofl: :lol:
That was supposed to be countries, not counties...stupid speel chhick :D
They'll find out how expensive those trees are when they have to hire someone to cut them down! :rofl: :lol:
I understand there are a few counties in the world that still cut off hands and/or feet as punishment for stealing...maybe saw thieves get their...
Well get to gettin! :stacker:
Just so you know, those Poulans come out of the Husky factory now...
That's called the "send it" wood chute! :rofl: :lol:
Agreed, highest power requirement with both stages feeding the cylinder, after the shift happens you can hear the engine load decrease...and most...
Is weed legal in there? Seems like someone is using it either way! :picard:
261CM is stihltronic, yes...they make (made?) a carbureted version too.
261
Yup. Buy the bigger machine, swap out for a smaller cylinder...heavy duty and fast machine! :yes:
Well here is a view of a log splitter that most people don't get to see! I was trying to roll it on its side to weld something underneath (too...
Ah...the ole Armstrong power steering! :thumbs: