Is that always the "best", just because they have higher income? What about enjoying your work, and having job satisfaction? I know many people...
I recall reading that other trees can have this fungus and have a bit of the red streaks, but not as much as you have there...and I don't recall...
Hmm...dunno...only one I can say for sure is white birch... [IMG]
Sure looks like it could be, huh?! :thumbs:
Pallet forks on a front end loader are a pain, some more than others, but the worst ones are the add-on forks for backhoe/loader buckets...you...
Some still do here...:tractor:
No hate for trade schools here! I went to our local vo tech high school (serves the whole county/all high schools) my last 2 years of high school...
That is likely largely caused by "too large" boiler...a G7000 would have probably idled less and run cleaner...dads G10 has only had the creosote...
:eek:
I wouldn't rule it out...just depends when...and yes, I've been to the NC mountains a lil, nice!
We met some friends of ours at a local lake for a picnic dinner and some fishing...the kids caught a few bluegills, and I found a nice rubber frog...
It's about time to have the first southern FHC GTG...:thumbs:
A product of their parents...
I saw the sign too...I thought that I must not be understanding the question properly :rofl: :lol: That's fine n all...just don't get...
Never mind, I get it now :rofl: :lol:
I think I am gonna go ahead and sell my Champion 23 ton splitter...I have a guy at work that is looking for one and is interested in it, so the...
I'm sorry, I was out in the sun all day...but HUH?! :loco: :crazy:
My brother bought one that looks a lot like that one...it has proven to be pretty delicate...has had lots of repairs. Not sure on the brand though...
Boy that 12 way on the WR doesn't make the prettiest firewood, does it? Plenty of kinlin too...
Sounds spendy...and fast.