It is a weed...I have some that I keep cutting out of the flower beds and it just shoots right up again...I noticed tonight that one I cut back...
Do you know what is on it for a pump? That is the thing that determines the best oil type. See if the pump had any ID on it, brand, model, that...
FIFY...
What's it doing? Does it just need the coils cleaned?
:thumbs:
If you are going to order it, I have a 5% discount code...
So it looks to be wide open?
You know I'm sold! :handshake:
Wow, that's interesting! Apparently they have changed some things...definitely no free option here...and I was not signed in
From Menards? I just looked and there was no free shipping for chimney pipe...
No, his work schedule sucks! Planning on being there, but Saturday is the wife's Bday, so we'll see :whistle:
Are you sure? Others have tried this and everyone I know of failed unless they live close to a Menards...which I know doesn't make much sense, but...
If you are in western PA, make a trip to OH to your closest Menards (there is one in Warren OH, and one in Triadelphia WV, also Westover WV) they...
Yup, looks like the exact same setup I have on mine...actually looks like about same cylinder, only painted silver instead of red...I used a drill...
Weld/fabricate/millright/maintenance... :yes: Full time auto repair for a living... :fart: :D M2¢
I can work on just about anything, but wouldn't be able to tolerate working on vehicles full time :hair:
walt has one coming up in central Ohio in mid October...he also has a wood ministry, and puts on a first rate GTG! :yes:
If your wood is good n dry you want less air...here, this is clipped from page 34 of the manual... "Set o2 % This parameter allows you to set the...
Give 'em H! ;) :thumbs:
So she makes less after the school bill is factored in, no?