I bought ten more today. I can grab the rest (over 20) and we could meet halfway. Somewhere in Illinois.;)
Bought another ten today. [ATTACH] Cleaned off a three cord row of plywood, foam rubber and other top coverings to put some to work. [ATTACH]...
:thumbs: woohoo!!! :banana: :dancer: :rootintootin:
Splits easily, dries fast and burns great. Not much in terms of btu's. Makes good kindling too. I'd keep it. Have some rounds of it myself...
COOL! Always fun to scratch one off the list. Don't think I've ever scored any myself. Now you just gotta score some bamboo! :whistle:
Been there done that with the hang up. Im sure many of us have. Did the best you could despite the hang ups (no pun intended). At least it...
Stack covers. I may use six for the wood shed addition roof I was going to build in January. It'll get done sometime this year. Im also redoing...
The only pecan tree I've seen here was in a back yard looking like it was planted there. Mystree Hickory?
Score. Ondura roof panels were on clearance and marked down to half price. [ATTACH] Cash Larue isn't gonna be too happy! :whistle: Gonna grab...
Ran some sugar maple through the splitter yesterday. Split pile going up. [ATTACH] Round stack going down[ATTACH]
Yeah nice straight ones are sweet to process. Gnarly yard ones a dime a dozen in these parts and I avoid them for the most part, unless I can...
Great group of folks and humor here.
Welcome to the FHC Orion :handshake:
Im seeing sugar maple too. Split some this afternoon.[ATTACH]
Nice little haul there. Is maple common in your woods?
Great video and pics folks. :thumbs: That's a sweet rig. I marvel at the power of the MSA300 too.
Nice little haul. Its always cool to see the spalting/ambrosia pattern on red maple when you slice it open.
It is. Dunno why its on the btu chart here?
Dont wanna be left in the dark there Dave!? :doh: That should be in your dad joke thread! :cool: