Did you get your splitter fixed or are you hand splitting it?
:picard:
Were the dysfunctional family :loco: :crazy: :wacky: you'll be happy to be a member of! :rofl: :lol:
This was a picture from Easter. That's my oldest stepdaugther's BF being the Easter bunny. When the eyes on the costume were looking straight...
You know me well enough to not believe anything I say so you have an unfair advantage! :rofl: :lol:
Looking good. Will the addition be just an extension of the existing structure?
Work smarter not harder. Of course I haven't figured that out yet! :emb: Some nice wood worth the effort
Cleaned the ashes out and found this! :eek: Knew I shouldn't have burned a full load of black locust:picard: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Not big enough for ya, huh?
Good stuff for sure. Is that huge BL you scored to be burnt next Winter? Hopefully cutting some at my Manic Monday score tomorrow.
Dont forget the BL! :heidi: :tree: :saw:
He was...until yesterday! :eek: :whistle: :zip: :rofl: :lol:
Lowe's
Hope you didn't have a Husky with you Jason! :whistle: :saw:
LOL!!! Sounds like something I would do. IIRC T.Jeff Veal and maybe Chud have experience with it.
:emb: I sometimes say the same. The right side detaches at the hinge when I open it and only the left side latches at the top. Ill use a couple...
Needed to do some stacking. Nearly filled up a half cord rack with sugar maple. Room in front for another half cord. [ATTACH] Ran some tulip...
Ive never installed it. Why anyone would use it on their house is beyond me. I believe Timberdog used it on his shed though
Yes! :axe:
With Ct sales tax it was just over $10 sheet. They had been $21+ each and were marked down to $18+. When I discovered the cart full the guy had...