Drops off a load or two of wood every now and then! :whistle:
Maybe a half cord from my Manic Monday score. Barkless rounds staged. Pushing three cord for the thread. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Im familiar with hop hornbeam. Only have seen small saplings of it around here.
Is it also known as ironwood?
Sometimes. If I only put wood up for my own use I would never own a hydro.
X2
So its a ladies room? :eek: :D
I think I have a circa 1980-90's screech that came with one of my saws at the time.
Very true. I recall being a teen in the 80's listening to my father and uncle BS about the 40's and 50's like they were yesterday. Now I...
Gotta work the fleet. Need to use some of my shelf queens myself.
:rofl: :lol:
Thanks John. I sure will be. Not sure when I'll get to the leaner. Bark on fresh cut green BL gets stacked and sold separately from barkless
God I feel old! :BrianK: Im thinking it was yesterday!:picard:
No sharpening even though it needed it at the end. A lot of work schlepping the wood out. Had extra chain if needed. I'd guess 60-75 % of this...
Last load of barkless wood from here today. Big trunk down an embankment. Did my best Eric Wanderweg impersonation to get it out. [ATTACH]...
JBYB. We appreciate all you do for the FHC :salute: Keep up the great work.:thumbs:
Not funny but amazing. Wonder if Scotty Overkill ever had this happen? TikTok - Make Your Day
and to think a few years ago we were exclusively hand splitters! :axe:
I think I tried this morning. It was driving me nuts. Of course it doenst take much to do such. Thanks Eric! :handshake: Gonna nominate you...
Some sweet logs to take a big saw to.:thumbs: