Another 20x20' ft would make me happy I can get another ten cords on that.
Tell me about it! :picard: :hair: :singingintherain: I have a red maple cut next door and haven't been able to work on due to swampy soggy...
Split some of the birch yesterday. 2/3 for bundle wood added to the mound of sugar maple. Ill let this bask in the sun and wind for a bit before...
Half cord load of red oak heartwood [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] CSS May-July 2022. [ATTACH] Stacked in my friends shed before and after pics....
Im thinking some type of softwood too. Nice that its mostly off the ground. Cut safe and be sure to post more pics!
Monday. Not sure what time it will come through CT. When it starts getting darker out you'll know its here! :doh:
Youre not alone my friend. :loco: :crazy: :handshake: My biggest wood stress is lack of room and open racks for stacking. I'm redoing part of...
Nice work sir. :thumbs: When you said "big maple" I'm envisioning this behemoth trunked tree. At least it was easy on the back wood.
Some nice rounds. Yeah SM has a shorter shelf life. Is your normal MO to accumulate some rounds then split and stack or is it just kinda at random?
X2. Welcome to the FHC Yonas Seyoum :handshake:
Youre having a field day with that pile! I would be too! Is it all oak?
I think you need them...just sayin'! ;) :saw:
Prices seem high IMO. What's next on your list RCBS? I think I'm over buying more saws unless a screaming deal comes my way.
How long would it take for you to return to normal without taking any berries?
I just emailed a turner I know asking about them. I could beat Etsy's price for sure. There are some basswood tree's in my woods.
March is late in your area? Starting to get windy here with high wind warnings. Mebbe mother nature will have more for you to cut up tomorrow?
Did you see my edit? I looked it up on Etsy:makeitrain" I split $1500 worth of wood! :picard:
One of my former wood customers had asked if I ever cut basswood to make some shorter logs for him as his carving club would buy them. I messaged...
LOL!!! Luckily 7 cords (shhhhhhhh) wasn't the goal this year. Honey holes are starting to dry up with the volume I need. Too bad I didn't live...
Split what basswood i had on hand this afternoon.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]