Great pics! :thumbs: What book is that?
Downy on our hummingbird feeder from this morning [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
TOAST! I'd say you got your moneys worth out of it. What other saws you running Joe? IIRC you had an 038 Stihl?
Noon? At least you wont be left in the dark! :doh:
What if the battery is dead? :D How many batteries do you have for it? I looked into one and the batteries ain't cheap :emptywallet:
Thanks. In a perfect world all the dead, down BL I harvested would be like this. Bark free and washed clean by mother nature. The section of...
Ive always stated that if I had an open area with no foliage nearby I'd never top cover. Have you tried making holes in the sheets and using...
Too much rain here too. Scouted a couple BL areas today and one was way too wet and swampy. Always glad to "encourage" a fellow hoarder. That's...
Hit another honey hole today for a quick cut. Bucked a bigger blowover from a May 2018 storm. Nicely weathered and clean. 462 hasn't seen...
The picture perfect spot to dry firewood. Have you ever checked to see how fast fresh split wood takes to dry there. Wish I had that much exposure.
Quite the replenishment going on there. :stacker: Personally I think you need a few more PU fulls, but heck I'm just a chronic hoarder! :tree:...
Holy cow that's a lotta wood.:bug: I'd be all over the BB, SM & TP of course. The inconsistent sizing would bug the crap out of my OCD lengths....
With access to that machine, i'd cheat too! :D It would be fun to watch me try and run it :emb: considering I've never used anything like that.
Id say downy
Downies are the size of sparrows and finches. Hairies are bigger...Robin sized. We had some cowbirds here this morning when I got up. Kinda...
Downy or hairy? The downies are constants here. She took down the suet and put up the hummingbird feeder this week (too early IMO) and now...
You know its Spring when Greg has his firewood making-a-thon. Thinking you might need another wheelbarrow or two. :whistle: What is the volume...
.Great work there folks. :thumbs: Always nice when a job leads to another when working next door. How well is Ms. Carol at felling? Wanna see...
Looks like black birch. Larger trees will have "cracked" bark like that.
Seems like it. Pretty breezy here today.