I got a bit darker here yesterday. I noticed the temperature drop. Some clouds. I did the pinhole in the paper trick and saw a crescent sun...
Id be standing under there asking for the wood, but that's just me! :D Great that you know him and its that close.:thumbs:
Partial [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and full loads of barkless black locust.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Can you have one altered/machined to fit? My 201T came with a 12" one.
Sunday's load added to the pile yesterday. Before and after pics.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Over 3.5 cords for the thread.
For most of my life I cut with a 16" bar so I don't like using more bar than needed, but that's just me. To me schlepping around a saw with a...
462 hadn't seen action in some time. Disregard the tailgate! :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Kinda kickin' myself for not jumping on that deal. Mebbe it was the Husky force field that stopped me. :eek:
LOL!!! I've done the same and years later it still sits! :emb: Yeah that BL would be priority in my book too.:tree:
I was wondering how you unloaded that. When will the milling take place?
How common down your way?
They will get diluted among the other wood in the round pile. My regulars know of the dry rot and occasional insect damaged pieces. There are...
Nice tree with no issues. Cant beat cutting the whole thing to your size. What was the DBH? How soon you milling it?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
I think that eclipsed your last load! :doh:
Add another half cord from yesterdays cut. Over 3.5 cords for the thread.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Havent been back here in a couple years. One reason I love the "shelf life" of BL. Cleaned up a long down "gnarly" (for BL anyhow) blowover,...
Thats a woodpecker drinking the sugar water. We haven't seen a hummingbird yet this Spring. Sorry for the confusion.
No. I told her it was too early for it and wait until months end when they usually show up, but she insisted and I didn't wanna argue.
True. The one we've always called wild cherry has them. Looks like black birch bark on steroids. Also oozes a translucent jelly like goo from...