You don't stack or slack just make it easier for yourself.
Ill post. Three season porch addition I started today. Roughly 12x20'. Removed some siding (the entire wall was stripped clean) and used the...
Is that all steel? What are they paying out your way? I was quoted $135/ton last week.
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Anybody own and use one? I own several batteries and have considered buying one. Basically I would use it at storage bucking smalls/limb wood....
Whats the btu rating? Make sure its dry before you burn it Mike...don't need any creosote issues.:rofl: :lol: Landlord has bought those for us here.
You used a BIG saw??? :faint:
No. He had spoke of it recently that's why I mentioned it.
400 is a sweet saw too. Mine with the bark box chows logs wearing a 20" bar,
Sell that 084 and get one. You know you want one! :saw:
Yes....this. Have you run a 500i? In for a treat when you do. Mine will pull a 36" bar with full skip chain. Keep the 394 for such purpose.
I would sell any Husky to buy a 500i :eek: :D Just BYB Husky guys! Honestly that's a tough call. I have a good running 460 that I've been...
Some primo maple there. Nice when a plan works out. Yeah I'm tired of ground that makes noise when you walk on it! Pretty swamped here in CT....
I agree with the falling aspect. Reason I bought the 36" bar. Good for stumping too of course. I've felled trees with a shorter bar and can be...
JBYB buddy as you know. I was at bundle wood storage this afternoon talking to my friend. He already OKed replacing the right side of the shed...
I hate when that happens! :hair: What do you call a wood hoarder who splits in the rain?...a damp fool! :rofl: :lol:
Trade if for a brandy new 500i? Fair trade IMO
Exactly...I'd be flipping it! :makeitrain"
Liking that vertical 2x8/2x6 end support. Personally I think you should add onto the shed. :stacker: Valuable storage for firewood the splitter...
My biggest CC saw I'd the 500i @ 79cc's. I've run it with a 36 bar with full skip chain. Rarae o have top use it. Also have 25 & 28 bars for...