CAUTION: buZZsaw hoarding ahead! I acquired a second almost identical one after this one.
LOL!!! Im trying to recall the last time I ran the 36" bar. Fall 2022 IIRC. Maybe one of these years I'll get a saw ported.
Quite the hoard you have accumulated. Be sure to leave a saw there for mom to use! :whistle: :saw:
Bark and stringiness say elm.
X2
Im amazed at how fast the goldfinches molt. Couple weeks ago the males had barely a yellow feather. Either a male or female purple or house...
WOW! That's over .12c/lb :makeitrain" Half that here. Maybe I'll bring the next load out there!
see post #488
Helical piers installed by techno metal post. Screwed into the ground, load rated and code compliant. No digging. I HATE digging. The water...
It does count. I only took two hemlock rounds.
Eric Wanderweg for the win!!! :dex: :saw::tree::axe::stacker: :woodsign:
Im starting to appreciate cherry heartwood with its rot resistance. I often encounter it at BL scores and have grabbed small bits to add to a...
LOL!!! I have two of the same. One fell off a utility truck in front of a job I was working and no one claimed it after a few days. Finders...
Very pic, but the sun isn't that big??? Seems out of scale to me.
You just upped my bet...make it $50 :rofl: :lol: Should I remind you twice a day? For $50 youre darn right I will! :rofl: :lol:
I got $20 on you to win. :makeitrain" Im countin' on ya buddy! :salute:
Holy cow! :jaw: Gonna hafta unstack!
Still good sized. How big was the one from the GTG Joe? Nice that the mud has subsided some, but more rain on the way! :picard:
First time is the toughest. :salute: Gets easier from now on. :yes: Idve just about knocked the door down for that!
Pics:ithappened: or it didn't happen! :D