Was assembling bundles yesterday and used some box elder. I think the red heartwood is so cool. Probably the only reason I would cut...
Hit a new honey hole yesterday. Blowovers, tops, and some clean up wood from an August 2020 storm. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good job getting it down safely.:thumbs: Lots of those around here from gypsy moth damage. All I wanna know is how that car got on the trailer?
X2
OH YEAH!!! :rootintootin: :banana: :dancer:
Lost my mom June of '22. She was 96. She lived at home til she was 90. Hopefully we have the same longevity genes. :BrianK:
I think that came out within the last year of two. The one I'm looking into is an older model. Comes with 14" bar. I own the 20v pole saw....
I have a soft spot for BL. Kinda hard to come by up here in CT. Its around by not often scored. I love finding old blow downs and clean up wood...
Couple 6 amp, couple 5 and a few low ones i'll use on the drill or flashlight.
I w as there a couple weeks ago and they didn't ask, although I wasn't dumping stuff. My driver's license still has a Wallingford address....
OMG I'm so sorry Jeff. I didn't know. My deepest sympathies.
Thats a SWEET load of BL! :thumbs:
River birch rots fast. Keep it WELL covered or burn it next Spring. Low btu's too.
Most framing lumber is Douglas fir and works great when split into kindling. Personally I like the cedar better. Everyone that gets the cedar...
Nice modification on the tool box. What voltage battery do you use? The guy I work with sometimes is big on Milwaukee. I own several Dewalt...
Nice loads and impressive stacks too! :thumbs:
This guy, uh girl, gave Ms. buZZsaw a heart attack yesterday when she spotted it below the feeder. I heard them roosting at dusk the other night...
LOL!!! Just keep it outta my hands! :axe::rofl: :lol:
Pretty sure that's box elder. AKA maple ash which is in the maple family.
unless you're the one buying the gas! :rofl: :lol: Besides....I'm a Ford guy! ;)